Looking for a great career?
We offer a full benefit package, competitive wages, and great work environment along with a great work schedule.
Founded in 1916, Standard Technologies is a leader in metal fabrication and the production of hydraulic reservoirs, fuel tanks, industrial battery enclosures, and custom metal fabrications.
Standard Technologies serves the OEM marketplace in a variety of markets, including agricultural, construction, transportation, commercial, energy, recreation, and industrial. Located in Fremont, Ohio, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility offers exceptional quality, unique customization capabilities, competitive pricing, and expeditious lead times for product delivery. Our core strengths include engineering products for efficient manufacturing, partnering with our customers to drive down product costs, and maximizing quality and efficiency on every job. We service a broad range of industries, providing custom metal fabrications, laser-cut parts, powder coating, robotic welding, and more.
Standard Technologies is currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Quoting Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Shift Supervisor
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
- Cut & Punch Operator
- Robot Operator
- Hand Grinder
Qualifications and Requirements
- Work within precise limits or standards of accuracy.
- Make decisions based on measurable criteria.
- Apply basic mathematics to solve problems.
- Plan work and select proper tools.
- Visualize objects in three dimensions from plans and drawings.
- Compare and see differences in the size, shape, and form of lines, figures, and objects.
- Able to follow quality standards on a consistent basis.
- Attentiveness, focus, strength, and stamina are key traits needed for this process.
To learn more about our careers at Standard Technologies email your questions or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.